Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I get ran over by a bus while waiting at a traffic signal and get my car damaged in the process(yea…AGAIN), One of my younger cousins(just 21 in age) dies in an accident and then when I want to be at his funeral I miss my flight…talk about the mental stress levels.
What had I done to deserve this??? Whats the bright side of this??? Whats the positive out of this??? What lessons do I learn from all this??
All this ,indeed, has made me learn one thing, that there is no God. Destiny drives everything. Cuz if he was there, he surely would have listened to prayers of thousands of his college mates, he would have listened to prayers of a mother who hadnt seen his son for past 4 months, he would have listened to prayers of those who knew him as friend…but he remained unmoved..he did wat he wanted to do…is that GOD?? Or is that destiny fucking around with you???? I don’t know and I don’t want to know..all I knw is that if something is going to happen, it will happen. Praying to anyone wont help for sure.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
- Lush green farms and
- Children playing cricket
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
But coming back to passwords...are they as flashy as those id's? Personally ive had all kinds of passwords...from my best friends last name to my favourite basketball team (Pistons) to "butterchicken" to my home address and in between i even used 'qwerty' as my password....varied things/items/people. I discussed this with couple of my co-workers in office and got interesting remarks. One of them told me that her passwords are always based on a cartoon character. Other i know said she always uses word "sunny" in her passwords. I guess there are many things which tell about us. Perhaps when you get old, you can laugh about all these things.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Like one of my friend said ...Its a Hard world.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Is it the market slump(we, directly or indirectly, are affected by it) or is it the new work environment/people or is it the kind of work that ive been asked to do or is it my ignorance.
I donno man..i can go on and on and on….nobody would care…nobody does!!!! Cuz…. they say “It’s your life” ….. IS IT? :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Then the work, I mean im happy with the change, with the co. but not with people. It’s getting hard for me to decide who do i hate more...i-know-it-all guy or i-will-lick-my-bosses-ass guy. I think the latter will take the cake. While im at it, I would also like to extend my hatred to all those people who are working from client-side(the so called "onsite") and think that people in "offshore" are slaves. I mean come on don’t we have plans, don’t we like to party, don’t we need time to un-wind?
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Realizing that you have lived out half of ur life and havent achieved anything remarkable isnt a great feeling.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Gross !!!????? nah!!! Its called Power of Imagination!!!!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
- They say "Health is Wealth"....so first and foremost my resolution will be to a) maintain my weight in double digits this year and b) to get back to a moderate 36 inch waist line...maybe by end of Q2-09 --> The kgs are still in double digit, bt its the beer belly that im worried about. Long working hours arent helping either.
- To be a regular face @ the gym/Ball park -->Something which needs a lil attention i feel...from playing everyday to playing every alternate day to playing whenever i get time!?!?!?!?! Its gonna go down the drain unless i do something about it..hmmm
- To abstain myself from drinking BEER/RUMS/VODKA/AERIATED DRINKS...I guess that means i'll have to live on WHISKY and SCOTCH ;) --> It was a BAD BAD month...drank like a fish...Beer, Beer and more Beer...Need to turn down couple of invitations...or need to "not" drink on weekdays...or need to "not" go out and drink.
- To "not-to" feast on any food buffets this year --> This i feel is undercontrol...partially cuz of the weather...partially due to me being a vegetarian or in other words..not finding the buffets worth the money..hmmm..
- To try and be a vegetarian this year..-->4 months!!?!???? WOW!!!!!…i guess ive accepted myself as a vegetarian..wait till i go out for a party or something
- To do a lil more travelling, take a week off every quarter and visit all the nearest place or hill stations or explore new places locally. --> Nothing on this front..life has been pretty boring.... I dont expect anything from May too. ..Again its a mix of being very Hot outside, not having a car and work pressures.
- To file for immigration this year. --> Did checked with coupla friends...got suggestions, need to visit couple of consultants.
- To finally buy a book and start preparing for GMAT and IAS services(both extremes i know) --> Nothing here too...too busy i guess...
- To, inshah-allah, continue my travelling streak abroad --> Is it gonna happen????
- To save some money and eventually bring my loan account down -->Have to take care of some other important/pressing things...will see how it goes..
- To try and be the same energetic and enthusiastic person that i was coupla years back. --> On track
- To "not-to" forget birthdays this year and make sure that atleats a call/text is made/sent---> Was a good month...i AM social again :)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
I’m sure all of you would have heard some kind of Sufi song in your life. Different people have different meaning and understanding of what Sufi songs are. To some they are the songs who talk about GOD and his love. To some its something which talks about GOD and love. To me its something which you can hear or sing for both GOD and your beloved. You can use the same lyrics to praise/please your GOD or your lover. To me that’s the magnum opus in writing.
For example: Lagi tumse man ki lagan or Sanson ki mala pe , simroon main pee ka naam or Teri Diwani….
I guess being an Indian and knowing both languages i.e. Hindi and Punjabi helps me a great deal when it comes to finding this connection.
But I was pleasantly surprised when it came to English songs. The so called ROCK Legends have done the same. Well atleast to me it fits the bill of Sufi Song :)
And the song in question here is “Nothing else matters” by Metallica. The name itself tells you a gr8 deal about the song and then the following lyrics.
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters