Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hungry Again!!!

Ive always liked the spotlight (ask a LEO and u will know what that means to him/her).I remember, as a kid, I used to do stuff that would get me attention and trust me I used to get all the wrong kind of attention. Growing up I learnt different ways of getting attention. It was those damn slogan tees in college and then all some expensive brands during the first job. Down the line I also realized that you can use your work to get attention too. And being a freshman it was easy for me to work through and rise up the ranks (going onsite was a big deal for a rookie).

But then suddenly I started feeling content (aint nothing bad in that rite), I gave up on lot many things, goals, ambitions (cuz maybe I really had what I wanted..Job/Onsite/new-job/friends/girlfriend). I started going with the flow but now i have the feeling back. I feel restless again. I want things again. I want more from life now..and im not gonna sit and wait for things to happen, im gonna work and make things happen now.


Cuz im hungry...hungry for everything u can think of
I dont know if this is a good thing or bad...guess we will soon find out.