So if that was to be then i guess
- I would be taking over the chefs hat from my wife this year, since i cooked dinner (READ MACARONI) last night.
- I would be starving for a good Indian meal all year?????
- I would have to spend more on Deo's and colognes since i didnt took a shower all day yday (but hey i will save some water for my fellow countrymen)
- I didnt brushed my teeth yday (Do i really want to mention this? eeeeeeeew!!!!) so i will b eating more gums and spending more on chlormint and wrigleys(my bail-out package for US based, Recession feared companies)
But behind some stinking and disgusting facts , i did controlled some urges and saves certain resolutions from getting broken *Smirk*
- Fought and conquered the urge of having a beer and certainly saved myself the disgrace of breaking my resolutions on the very first day (statistically that comes upto 16.66% of my Resolution list)
- Fought the urge of having some chicken wings with home made mint sauce *slurp* (againt 16.66% of my Resolution list)
- Offered to take my wife out to some new places (was shot down on all the occasions though)
- Called my friends and family and wished them Happy New Year.
So all in all an okish/normal/regular/mundane day to start the year...Guess will wait for the other 364 days