Friday, February 27, 2009

February Review!!!


Another month from 2009 gone…WOW!!! Time IS Flying!!!! Damn!!!! So I guess its time for my second review…hmm

  • They say "Health is Wealth"....so first and foremost my resolution will be to a) maintain my weight in double digits this year and b) to get back to a moderate 36 inch waist line...maybe by end of Q2-09 -->Still working on it, weight is back into double digits, need more motivation and self-control
  • To be a regular face @ the gym -->Health…well I might have missed working out in gym due to me getting back to work but I have made sure that im playing everyday…so outta 28 days I have worked out/played ball for 17 days..17/28 for this month…not bad huh! *pat on the back*
  • To abstain myself from drinking BEER/RUMS/VODKA/AERIATED DRINKS...I guess that means i'll have to live on WHISKY and SCOTCH ;) --> Here comes the most impressive part about me. Drinking. No, im not talking about my pythonic liver (as Amol used to tell me/everybody), im talking about me not boozing every day or weekend. Now im not telling you that ive quit drinking, for how could I, im a Punjabi after all. So I have sticked to whiskey/Scotch barring a few occasions of beer(4 beers this month)
  • To "not-to" feast on any food buffets this year --> Just one food buffet this month *impressive huh*
  • To try and be a vegetarian this year..-->2 WHOLE months as vegetarian…now this is a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG accomplishment…cuz there were various instances where I wanted to stop thinking about everything and dig my teeth into some real juicy,tender chicken breast or fish *slurps* but as destiny would have it, im still a vegetarian so its all good.
  • To do a lil more travelling, take a week off every quarter and visit all the nearest place or hill stations or explore new places locally. --> Went home for a wedding and will try to go somewhere in march too
  • To file for immigration this year. --> Need to goto a consultant, have it written in things to do list for March
  • To finally buy a book and start preparing for GMAT and IAS services(both extremes i know) --> Targetting to buy a book in March 09
  • To, inshah-allah, continue my travelling streak abroad --> Pray for me brother!!!
  • To save some money and eventually bring my loan account down -->The home loan is still @ the same level. No movement there…maybe in a couple of months we shall see some downward trend…AMEN!!!
  • To try and be the same energetic and enthusiastic person that i was coupla years back. --> Things are on track, im an affable face in office.
  • To "not-to" forget birthdays this year and make sure that atleats a call/text is made/sent---> I did picked up my old contact diary and called one old friend(my old roomie..Johnny bravo!!) and my cousin sis…so there is some progress on this front.

No comments: