Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPLITSVILLA

Two continents, Two countries, Two of my friends and one me.

You sometime tend to get stuck into a situation where you dont know how to react. You so get into the situation that you feel SPLIT. Yesterday brought one such moment for me. One of my friend in US was finally seeing his loooong time dream come true. Finally all his plans were rolling into action. Finally he was going to be the man of the moment. Finally this one day will make him forget about all the pain and turbulences he had gone through. I wish i could be there to celebrate this moment with him.

I did my part though. Part where i hung out with beer and whiskey and said cheers to him.

The other part of me, however, was sad. Sad cuz my best friend in town was going to US for couple of months. Even though i was excited for him and even though i was excited on the prospect of him getting me stuff(read shoes) a part of me was still SAD. I dont know. Maybe cuz some people play so important of a role in your life that you start hating your life without them. You would like them to be around. ALWAYS. Around, where you can see them, hear them laugh, hang out with them. Its like they become a part of your comfort zone. But like Le Chatelier's principle says, when you disturb the equilibrium, there are counter-effects. And im sad/worried about those counter effects. Anyways i sure hope that he finds this trip as challenging as he found his last one.

I did my part though. Part where i hung out with beer and whiskey and said cheers to him.

No comments: