Friday, April 3, 2009

March Review!!!!

3 months gone..Q1 gone...time is ticking..tick tock..tick tock..
  • They say "Health is Wealth"....so first and foremost my resolution will be to a) maintain my weight in double digits this year and b) to get back to a moderate 36 inch waist line...maybe by end of Q2-09 -->Still working on it, weight is back into double digits, have cut down on beer and have started playing bball on regular basis..so its good on the weight front
  • To be a regular face @ the gym -->Health…well I might have missed working out in gym due to me getting back to work but I have made sure that im playing regularly…*pat on the back*
  • To abstain myself from drinking BEER/RUMS/VODKA/AERIATED DRINKS...I guess that means i'll have to live on WHISKY and SCOTCH ;) --> Beer has replaced whisky...i guess its the heat..bt with rajesh being away i think april should go well on this front too...but you never know..IPL will b on ;)..March was worst of the 3 months..hmmm
  • To "not-to" feast on any food buffets this year --> Just one food buffet this month *impressive huh*
  • To try and be a vegetarian this year..-->3 WHOLE months as vegetarian…This was the toughest of them all..i really had to stop myself...its hard..bt i think this is turning out to be good for me...i think i have done the right thing by choosing Liquor between Liquor and non-veg
  • To do a lil more travelling, take a week off every quarter and visit all the nearest place or hill stations or explore new places locally. --> Nothing on this front..life has been pretty boring...i blame it on not-having-car. I dont expect anything from April too.
  • To file for immigration this year. --> Didnt do it..more excuses here
  • To finally buy a book and start preparing for GMAT and IAS services(both extremes i know) --> Nothing here too...too busy i guess...
  • To, inshah-allah, continue my travelling streak abroad --> Pray for me brother!!!
  • To save some money and eventually bring my loan account down -->Thats the big thing for April..before i spend all my money on a car..i need to tc of this.
  • To try and be the same energetic and enthusiastic person that i was coupla years back. --> Things are on track, im an affable face in office.
  • To "not-to" forget birthdays this year and make sure that atleats a call/text is made/sent---> Missed one bday...even tho i remembered ...too busy to call i guess....emailed a cousin and have stayed in touch with other too.

No comments: