Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some more Resolutions!!!

12/31/08 , last day of this year, time to look back on the years that has gone and, time to make some new promises ...some to keep and some to break....but this year i think im gonna stick to my guns and try to achieve whatever i decide or stick my mind to(thats wat i said last year too :) )

So herez my Resolution list :

  • They say "Health is Wealth"....so first and foremost my resolution will be to a) maintain my weight in double digits this year and b) to get back to a moderate 36 inch waist line...maybe by end of Q2-09
  • To be a regular face @ the gym
  • To abstain myself from drinking BEER/RUMS/VODKA/AERIATED DRINKS...I guess that means i'll have to live on WHISKY and SCOTCH ;)
  • To "not-to" feast on any food buffets this year
  • To try and be a vegetarian this year..(wish me luck)
  • To do a lil more travelling, take a week off every quarter and visit all the nearest place or hill stations or explore new places locally.
  • To file for immigration this year.
  • To finally buy a book and start preparing for GMAT and IAS services(both extremes i know)
  • To, inshah-allah, continue my travelling streak abroad.
  • To save some money and eventually bring my loan account down *sigh*
  • To try and be the same energetic and enthusiastic person that i was coupla years back.
  • To "not-to" forget birthdays this year and make sure that atleats a call/text is made/sent.

Hmm..not so tough looking list huh.....Drinking and Gym will b tough acts to keep ...but lets c :)

No comments: