So herez my Resolution list :
- They say "Health is Wealth"....so first and foremost my resolution will be to a) maintain my weight in double digits this year and b) to get back to a moderate 36 inch waist line...maybe by end of Q2-09
- To be a regular face @ the gym
- To abstain myself from drinking BEER/RUMS/VODKA/AERIATED DRINKS...I guess that means i'll have to live on WHISKY and SCOTCH ;)
- To "not-to" feast on any food buffets this year
- To try and be a vegetarian this year..(wish me luck)
- To do a lil more travelling, take a week off every quarter and visit all the nearest place or hill stations or explore new places locally.
- To file for immigration this year.
- To finally buy a book and start preparing for GMAT and IAS services(both extremes i know)
- To, inshah-allah, continue my travelling streak abroad.
- To save some money and eventually bring my loan account down *sigh*
- To try and be the same energetic and enthusiastic person that i was coupla years back.
- To "not-to" forget birthdays this year and make sure that atleats a call/text is made/sent.
Hmm..not so tough looking list huh.....Drinking and Gym will b tough acts to keep ...but lets c :)